Hebridean Handcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For crafters world wide.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Skye

Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance Empty
PostSubject: Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance   Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Hoping to get some good shots of Brightscale......... my dragon going to the fair on Saturday.

He is green, and wise and made of fimo and paverpol :)xxx
Back to top Go down
Skye
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance   Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Felt By Liza
Felt By Liza

PostSubject: Re: Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance   Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Ooooooh, he's beautiful. How big is he Skye? How long did it take you to make him'. SUPER!
Back to top Go down
Troy
Administrator
Administrator
Troy

PostSubject: Re: Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance   Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:35 pm

Hello Lisa he took quite a while because he is quite big, he made an appearance on Facebook Last week and caused quite a stir. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Eaglefeather
Eaglefeather

PostSubject: Re: Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance   Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:53 pm

Katie loves dragons so she would really adore this little fellow. Great job Skye, but then I wouldn't expect anything less from your creative talent.
Back to top Go down
Skye
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance   Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:41 pm

I should think a Wee Beastie will have to try and fly across the pond to her and Lily then Wink

I did mention that we thought Katie had registered on this board, but I have not seen her posting is she having problems do you know Bob?
Back to top Go down
Eaglefeather
Eaglefeather

PostSubject: Re: Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance   Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:35 am

Katie is in the middle of her final exams. We had Lily this weekend so Katie can have peace and quiet to study.

I'll ask her about the forum later today.
Back to top Go down
Skye
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance   Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:11 pm

Ah Okay, hoping all goes well for her then, what is she studying now?
Back to top Go down
Eaglefeather
Eaglefeather

PostSubject: Re: Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance   Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:28 am

Don't remember the exact name for the course but it has to do with early childhood care/developement.
Back to top Go down
Skye
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance   Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Wishing her all the best with it :)x
Back to top Go down
Troy
Administrator
Administrator
Troy

PostSubject: Re: Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance   Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:47 pm

I can remember when Katie was real young, oh how the years go on Bob Shocked
Back to top Go down
Eaglefeather
Eaglefeather

PostSubject: Re: Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance   Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:28 am

Yes, the years are just flashing along at lightening speed. I can remember as if it was only yesterday when she was the size of little Lily.

She is doing great on her course with high marks all round. She just got the results of the latest one and scored 96.4%. She is finally starting to apply herself and getting the results I always knew she was capable of. Having the responsibility for her own child has forced her to realize life is more than one big party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance   Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance Empty

Back to top Go down

Brightscale is hoping to make an appearance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hebridean Handcrafts :: Crafts :: Polymer Clay-
Jump to: