Hebridean Handcrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For crafters world wide.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Polymer Clay Fun

Go down 
+2
Ronelle
Troy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Troy
Administrator
Administrator
Troy

Polymer Clay Fun Empty
PostSubject: Polymer Clay Fun   Polymer Clay Fun EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:08 am

Polymer Clay is one of my favourite mediums to work with, I have been playing with clay for about two years now. I am hoping to see some of my Face Book friends on this forum to share ideas and have fun with. bounce
Back to top Go down
Ronelle

Polymer Clay Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polymer Clay Fun   Polymer Clay Fun EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:29 pm

Very Happy Hello so very happy to be here, not sure how much I can offer as I am only very new to polymer clay, but I do love it...
l look forward to checking for hints and tips.. I love you
Back to top Go down
Skye
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Skye

Polymer Clay Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polymer Clay Fun   Polymer Clay Fun EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:35 pm

Yay Ronelle........... so glad you made it. You do not need to contribute...... your presence is enough :)x I love you
bounce
Back to top Go down
Nanny Suzanny

Nanny Suzanny

Polymer Clay Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polymer Clay Fun   Polymer Clay Fun EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:31 am

Hi there - hope I don't jinx this as have no idea what I'm doing BUT I do love Polymer Clay and look forward to sharing & caring xx Whooo. I put something in successfully and worked out how to add this last sentence!!
Back to top Go down
Skye
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Skye

Polymer Clay Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polymer Clay Fun   Polymer Clay Fun EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:54 am

Welcome to you Suzanne so glad you have found us its quite a easy to figure forum, but if you have any trouble then just holler :)x
Back to top Go down
Felt By Liza
Felt By Liza

Polymer Clay Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polymer Clay Fun   Polymer Clay Fun EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:15 am

Hi everyone, I dont have much experience with Polymer clay. I have made some gift tags ..... I loved it!!!!
Oh and attempted to make a tiny little baby ... a complete disaster. But I'm def going to give it another try. Need to get my head around all the different types of clay. I've used Fimo for my mouse paws. They turned out quite good actually. I'm sure I will learn a lot from you guys about the way to go.
study
Back to top Go down
Skye
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Skye

Polymer Clay Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polymer Clay Fun   Polymer Clay Fun EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:52 am

Wow Lisa, love the profile picture and so, so pleased you have joined us.

Sue and I love working with Polymer Clay, Birdy Heywood is our good friend and mentor. Rachel also is rather a dab hand with clay and resin too.

So very pleased to have you here. I love you
Back to top Go down
Felt By Liza
Felt By Liza

Polymer Clay Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polymer Clay Fun   Polymer Clay Fun EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:46 pm

OK, sounds like there are some real professionals in here!!!!
I might have a go at making some new mousey paws today with Fimo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skye
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Skye

Polymer Clay Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polymer Clay Fun   Polymer Clay Fun EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:55 pm

We all like to help and share tips etc, how will you connect the paws to the felt?

I have not quite worked out how to add pictures yet, but will be trying to put up some later of my new handmade coats Smile

So glad you have joined us Lisa :)x
Back to top Go down
Felt By Liza
Felt By Liza

Polymer Clay Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polymer Clay Fun   Polymer Clay Fun EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Good luck with the photos Skye .... you may have put one or two up already, I will check in a bit.

OK, re the connecting of paws to feet. Well I use a craft glue to wrap wool around the polymer clay apperture and then build up shape (with wool) around it. Turns out to be extremely strong in the end. But dangerous for needle breakage. I need to be super careful. My new needles just arrived from Kay Petal this morning and, bless her, she's thrown in some free ones for me to. What a great girl she is. Her needles are awesome I must say. So I'm a happy girl today .... wool didn't arrive though, probably tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Craig
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Bonnie Craig

Polymer Clay Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polymer Clay Fun   Polymer Clay Fun EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:31 am

Hi Everybody!!! Very Happy Roaming around checking everything out so far I've not gotten lost! lol
Back to top Go down
Skye
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Skye

Polymer Clay Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polymer Clay Fun   Polymer Clay Fun EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:17 am

Hello Bonnie and Lisa,

I am so pleased to have you both here :)xx I love you
Back to top Go down
Felt By Liza
Felt By Liza

Polymer Clay Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polymer Clay Fun   Polymer Clay Fun EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:20 am

Hi Bonnie ))))
Back to top Go down
Skye
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Skye

Polymer Clay Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polymer Clay Fun   Polymer Clay Fun EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:55 am

Came back to see this cute little bunny again cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Polymer Clay Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polymer Clay Fun   Polymer Clay Fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Polymer Clay Fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hebridean Handcrafts :: Crafts :: Polymer Clay-
Jump to: